Tax Assessor:Â John Chaponis
Tax Collector:Â Kristy Merrifield
860-742-4035 ext. 4
What are the hours of the Tax Office?
Monday 8:15-7:00 and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8:15 to 4:00. Closed Fridays.
Can I pay with a credit card?
Yes! You can nowÂ pay taxes online with a credit card or bank account.
Paying taxes online
The Town of Andover offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their real estate, personal property and vehicle excise tax bills online. We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- Easy to use – No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Enroll in Auto-Pay
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Andover receives only your payment amount. Service fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $1.95.
The service fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Service fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card or bank statement.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (860)-742-4035 x4 or send email to email@example.com.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.